Oct 23, 2011

MODA World Aids Day Poster (3 versions)

The image is at face value a plus-or-minus sign. In this design it is meant to be a sign to everyone that, whether you are someone who has AIDS, you are a friend/loved one affected by it, or even if you don't directly know someone who has it, you can still retain a positive outlook on the situation. It is an all-inclusive symbol, calling for us all to stay informed, aware, and compassionate.

I have a few iterations of the design. I am liking the second version (hand-drawn) the most, I think.

2 comments:

  1. I like the first two design directions you have here Christine. While I like the second (middle) one, I prefer the first one. It's cleaner, and the second one looks more like a face than a plus and minus sign. Those are my thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig the third one! Good job, Christine!

    ReplyDelete